Monday, November 1, 2010

November already!

Oh my goodness! Can't believe it's already November! Where has the year gone!!!!? Yesterday was Halloween and it was Nicks 1st, he was a Texas Ranger baseball player. We pulled him around in his wagon. My mom and my sister and my cousins Gaby and Adrian and their mom also joined me nick and my hubby trick or treating. It was a great experiance taking our little one out trick or treating for the 1st time! And the weather was sooooo great!

Well we are preparing for our little boys baptism which I will go ahead and say the date now that the invites have gone out, Nov.6th , that's this coming Saturday. And we have everything just about set. I'm very excited about me and Julian taking our son along with his godparents to get baptized. It's gonna be such a special day!

And wow the day after his baptism my baby is turning 7months!! Slow down a little time!! But I enjoy him every second!! I know iv said this before but still to this day I can't get enough of him!! And this month he will also be celebrating his 1st thanksgiving!! Lots of 1sts =)

I finally got the family studio pictures. They came out wonderful. I need to make some time to scan them so I can post on FB, hope i have time tomorrow. These next couple days will be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment