Saturday, February 26, 2011

keeping busy...

I should really get my new post thoughts together before starting each post, but keeping up with an almost 11 month old keeps me so busy its hard to think straight..EVER!! Thats why sometimes I just ramble on these posts, also I always try to type up a blog post on my cell in between being a mom, and keeping my house together and in between working from home!!

New Stuff!! Nicolas took 1 step the other day! I was so Excited!! But he continues being a little chicken about it lol!! Another Fabulous thing is my wonderful husband got a job with Farmers Insurance Claims Department, He starts his first day on Monday Feb.28th! We are very happy for daddy he really deserves this job!

On wednesday of this past week I had to take Nicolas for his first dentist visit. What happen was that he was standing holding on to a chair and he slipped and hit his mouth on the chair, his gum got cut and I was afraid it could be something more serious so I took him to he dentist to get checked out. Everything turned out great thank God!! His gum was just a little swollen and made the "trauma" as they called it look worse than it was. Whew!!

So we are working on Nick's first birthday party..I know still 5 weeks away but we want it to be xtra special because its his 1st and of course he is the first grandbaby on both sides of the family. We have such good and fun ideas planned...but I cant give it all away in this blog bc I want somethings to be a surprise for our guests. Even though we are Mexican we are trying to do this more White style and make it about the kiddos and not so much for the grown ups lol!! and we are cutting down the hours too!! Very Kid friendly!

In one week and 2 days I will have an 11 month old!! But he is soooo great and I thank god every single night for him. For giving us this wonderful little boy to look over!

I also need to give a "shout out" lol to my awsome friend and co-worker Lindsey Gore!!  She has a little two month old baby girl named McClain and we are just two crazy mommies! We love sharing stories about our kiddos and our mommy experiances. I really enjoy working with this Girl she is the GREATEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment