Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life is good!!

Life is soo good! I can't complain, my life has never been terrible...growing up you have your teen drama and such...but then in met the most wonderful man who I have now had in my life for 7 years!!! And we had some great times just me and him together, and now we have something even greater in our lives! We have been parents for just about one and a half years!! I still can't believe it! God gave us this perfect little guy who fit right in with us from the start! He is such a great little man! So lovable so caring and a little dare devil!! He learns everything so fast...little mind like a super absorbent sponge!!! He says a lot more words now and can communicate better. And he always likes to try new things, he is a good healthy eater. I enjoy him so much everyday!
I don't hve much to say in this little blog today, I just wanted to share just how happy being Nick's mommy makes me. Even though I don't think I could ever put into words exactly all the love I feel for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment