Monday, May 2, 2011

Hands full!!

I know I always say every day this kiddo gets smarter and becomes more of a monkey. A monkey stunt man lol!! He likes to climb on everything, things he shouldn't of course!! He keeps me on my toes though!!
But I love it!! Even when Im tired, I always appreciate that he is healthy enough to be such a monkey! Thank goodness his tummy virus is gone! He is back to eating his regular food instead of just living off of soy milk, crackers, bananas and apple sauce!! I could tell he was feeling better when he would (in his baby talk and sign language) tell me that he wanted some other food, and he would eat more!! He now drinks 8-10oz of milk instead of 6oz. Also with solid food, the boy can really eat now!! I think he may be going through a growth spurt. And now if he sees us snacking on something...he wants a snack too! So I try to eat at the same time he does if not he will be eating all day!! Oh yesterday I let him try some peanut butter for the first time on a cracker, he really liked it!! And he hasn't shown signs of being allergic so thats a good thing.
And omg its May 2nd and this texas weather is crazy! its been raining since all last night and its 46degrees outside!! CRAZY!!!!!!
I also cant believe this sunday is Mothers day!! IT will be my second mothers day with my little guy!! How awesome! Here goes the start to a busy May as always!! I think we have figured out what to get our mothers for mothers day and their birthdays!! Since like I mentioned in my last blog all this month! And My cousins 15 is May 27th so have to find a gift for her and something to wear for myself baby and hubby!
One thing I am not looking forward to this month is my hubby leaving on a business trip for two weeks to Cali!! We were going to join him for a few days....but its frowned upon! And besides the hassle!! I all by myself would have to lug around our luggage, a carseat and stroller!! to cali and back!!! Yea so, we agreed it would be better to just take a Family vacation at the end of the summer. But its gonna suck! We are gonna be really lonely with out daddy!! But we will survive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment