Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Never ending craziness

Oh boy May is just a few days away!! May is always a crazy month for us. Mothers day, presents for both my mom and mother in law, and now me lol!! Also both our mothers birthdays are in May, my moms the 16th and MIL the 26th. More presents, plus we always have graduations and such with means buying more presents!! ahhh!!
So just when I thought the stress of Fall market and Nick's first birthday party were over, I remember May is just about here, and besides that, I have come to realize my house is due for some spring cleaning, mostly two closets and the office area, the desk is not a complete mess but it does need some organizing. I cant seem to work comfortably in there. And since im somewhat of a neat freak it highly annoys and stresses me out. So I do need to make the time to organize. Its just hard to do so with work and a baby.
So Newbies, Nick has gotten better at walking, but only walks when he really feels its nessesary, he isn't like most babies once they learn to walk you cant stop them, he doesn't care much for it. Seems like he prefers to crawl around still, and thats ok. He gets funnier and smarter every day, he always surprises me with something new he learns, and I can never believe how such a little person knows how to do certain things and how fast he gets the hang of things. He doesn't talk but he seriously knows how to get his point across. He lets me know when he is thirsty or wants a snack, or wants to go play outside, or if he wants me to carry him to a different room. And he really loves attention when we are out shopping, he smiles and waves at everyone. And all the ladies young and old love how he is such a flirt!
I have so much fun with my little man, I love watching him learn new things, i like to see the look on his face as he figures out how something works. Those little wheels in his head are turning round and round.
My last post was about his poopy, turns out he had a tummy virus, and the doc said it just needed to pass on its own w/o meeds. I just couldnt give him milk, no whole milk or formula, just soy milk, banana, apple sauce, crackers. And that seemed to help a lot. Today he was really able to eat mor variety of food, I could tell he was feeling better because he was asking for real food besides what the doc recommended. And I guess his virus is just about gone bc he didn't mess his pants after eating. So that makes me happy of course that he is feeling better. Only issue is that since he was sick we took a break from the weaning of the bottle and now he is hooked on it again. So we are back to square one. But thats all part of it.....until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment