Monday, April 4, 2011

3 More days til the big ONE...lol

Jeez..So in 3 days our little man will turn ONE!!!! Can I believe it?...NO!! these last few days Iv just been thinking back to all his firsts. all the first holidays, all his little baby discoveries, and all his silly little things he does. I swear he is a baby comidian... or a clown as his daddy calls him.

This week is going to be soooo crazy for me! Tomorrow I am taking him to take his One year Birthday pictures. And between working, and getting last minute birthday party things out of the way, then he has his 12 month check up on the day of his Birthday!! Im excited about his birthday party, celebrating with friends and family. We have some fun baby things planned for the party.

Its funny this sunday my sister in law was holding him and giving him kisses and she said, next time I see Nick he will be ONE!!!!

Its crazy I will officially have a toddler!! I will catch you up with the birthday week hopefully thursday or friday..If im not too busy going crazy !! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment