Thursday, April 21, 2011

Messes!!

Ok Today I have to blog about a mess I have been cleaning up all day today!! you never get used to it not matter how many times it happens, POOP!!! Holy Moly!! I think its the teething that is causing this or also the new whole milk thing, or a combo of both, But this kiddos poop has not been retained by his diaper! today alone and its only 3:30 pm I have changed...or I cant even say changed...cleaned up messes!! all three times I have had to stick him in the tub to remove his clothes and wash him down. It comes out the back out around the legs ughhh!! And the stink ohhhh the stink!! its worse than ever, those diapers cant even go in the diaper geanie, those got in a plastic bag and in the dumpster outside!! And this last mess of today so far, he had just finished having his lunch when I heard the squish!! I pulled him out of his highchair, and it dripped down his pant leg all over the highchair and the floor!! I could not believe it!
So i decided after messing 3 pairs of pants, he would go pants less, just a diaper and t-shirt. And while i cleaned the nastiness, he played happily on his lightening mcqueen car zooming around the living room. Gotta love the joys of motherhood. And that my friends was my blog about POOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment