Friday, April 8, 2011

Toddler

I am officially the mother of a todder!! Its so crazy to me, yesterday I would think back to being in the hospital, and at 4:50 my baby boy was born, today he would only be a day old!! But here we are a year later and we have the best little boy we could have asked for!

So yesterday was so busy and crazy but a great first birthday for our little boy. Morning started off with a 9am doctor appt for his 12 month checkup. He got 3 shots =(  i felt worse than usual about them because it was his birthday! Then to make me feel even worse..I had to take him to Quest Diagnostics to get blood drawn, than wasnt fun!!

But we got through it and there went our morning! then daddy wanted us to meet for lunch. So we had lunch with daddy. After I had some shopping to do for his party, then we had to pick up my sister from school.

We made our way to buil a bear factory. It was fun, he picked out a cute puppy. And we dressed him with a bandana. And my mom met us there, then we played by the fountain at the mall and joined my mom and sister for their late lunch.

finally at about 4pm we headed home, it was time for nick to take a nap. So while he napped i caught up on house work and chatted with a few friends on facebook. Then daddy got home, took us out to dinner, and came home to meet grandparents and uncle alex from daddy's side. Nick was in such a good mood and was he entertainment like always, and we had a mini cake and we sang happy birthday to our baby.

And it was the end of the night...it was a great day full of happiness and love for our baby boy!! Now for more fun at his birthday party tomorrow!! Im so excited and cant wait to see the look on nicks face when he sees the set up and all the balloons which he loves! And all the little activities we have planned for he kiddos!! And remember im bad at postin pics on my blog so check them out on my facebook!! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment