Friday, July 1, 2011

My Big Boy!

As much as I wish Nicolas would stay my little baby forever, I also enjoy watching him grow! Its so amazing to me still how much he learns and how he plays. He loves to make a mess all over the house. I have ABC magnets all over the refridgerator, he pulls out tupper wear and pots and pans. If he catches me with the fridge open while im cooking, its like an invatation for him to play in it. he pulls out anything he can get his hands on, but this week he started putting things back inside! Yay! Also when he takes his bath he has started helping me clean his toys up before taking him out of the tub. And of course he claps after he helps me with something, he loves the praise. lol. And he is learning to throw trash away, but then he wants to pull it back out. He also likes to play with a little bowl or plate and a spoon, he looks like he pretends to cook, and then he "feeds" me or julian or even the dog lol!! ITs toooo cute! I love it! And he has learned to "brush" his hair. And today he was brushing mine. it was fun! He was very proud of him self. He also recently learned to climb up on his rocking horse all by himself, and he knows how to rock it back and forth. Im such a proud mom!! Im so crazy about my Boy! And he is just the sweetest thing to me! I love when he cuddles with me when he is going down for a nap. I love his hugs and his kisses! Speaking of kisses, this moring he woke up like at 5:45am because last night he went to bed really early, and he was giving me and julian kisses to wake us up. Then he would kiss his stuffed duck and make us give the duck kisses too! I couldnt help but crack up!

No comments:

Post a Comment