Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Schedule

For about a week now Nicolas has only been taking one nap for 1-2 hrs around noon. I don't mind him only having one nap, on the plus side it's easier to put him down at night because he is so tired. He goes to bed early 8-9pm and sleeps better through the night. Only con is that he is a little cranky in the afternoons. It would b nice if he took a short cat nap. But he refuses! Iv even tKen him forna car ride to try and get him to take an afternoon nap, but he will not close those little eyes. And im much more exhausted myself because it's beating having him be fussy in the afternoons!! I feel like I need a nap myself lol!! But this is only a phase I tell ,myself, this shall pass. I know his little body is also adjusting to this new one nap a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment