Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dallas Market 2010

So the last few days have been crazy, Dallas Bridal Market was sept 11-14 sucked having to work 3 full days away from Nicolas! But good thing there won't be another market til March it April. The cool thing is that I got to see my friend Lindsey and her baby bump! She is due in January, she is gonna have a little girl! And also I got to see some ppl we work with from New York. Angela s hilarious and j had a blast with Nicole!! Lots of chit chatting went on lol! And also saw more ppl we work with from Mori Lee in Florida. Marco and Maria who we discovered are from Equador which is cool cuz my sis is 1/2 equadorian lol! I pik on her about it cuz I'm a full Mexican!
Anyways, but things are back to Normal with market over. I'm back home full time with baby which I love to be!! Today hubby was home with us, and it was such a relaxing day, thank u hubby for doing some yard work today! Our lawn looks great!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow because we are going to take Nicolas to his first Oktoberfest! Plus free admission for everyone! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment