Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finally working on this

Canton
Ok so I know its been a while but I finally got the time to do some updating! Nicolas will be 5 months on tuesday Sept. 7th! What a big boy! This Labor day weekend so far...On saturday we went shopping and bought Nick some converse shoes( he is a perfect size 2 but we got him 3 so he can grow a little) and a cute little Gap sweater and a hoodie! Good sales this weekend by the way. And today Sunday, we went to Canton (1st Monday flea market sort of thing). Tovar Grandparents joined us, also uncle alex(julians lil bro) and Aunt Laura (julians sis) and her husband Chris. We had a good time. After we were done we went to Carmona's Mex restaurant and let me tell you we had to walk out of that place! BAD service, it was hot in there, waiter took forever to bring chips and salsa, and then we never got our drinks, so after 30 min we were all a bunch of Pissed of hungry Mexicans lol!! We left and went to another restaurant( also Mex) and we got WAY better service! Now we are exhausted, feels good to be home, I hoped in my pj's Nick ate and is taking a nap, and daddy is here on the couch with me watching tv with Scottie(our mini Schnauzer). I guess thats all for now, Im gonna hopefully finish uploading some pics.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that your doing so well and life with little Nicholas is going well! I'm waiting for my little boy to arrive!

    Oh by the way, I love El Fenix! Love eating Mexican food there!

    ReplyDelete