Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 5month birthdy baby Nick!!!

My baby boy is 5months today, we had a pretty good morning...until after he woke from his 1st morning nap at 10:30!! Wow!! I had never seen him cry like that and it lasted an hour!! I rocked him, gave him a chilled teether, offered him milk, put orajel on his top gums because I thought his top teeth were bugging him. Everything would only quiet him for a few seconds!! I had already prepared myself to handle him like this all day, I put him down on his play mat to see if I could distract him with toys and it worked!! He totally chilled out and was back to his normal babbly, happy, smiley self!! Crazy!!

So this month he doesn't need a check up. But I weighed him here at home and he weighs 17 or 18 Pds (hard to tell it's an adult scale). Last month he was 15.4. And he is now 27 inches long, he grew one inch since last month.

This month he gets to start eating veggies! Going shopping for some veggies later today to cook for him =) he continues to drink 4oz of milk, but I think he might start needing 6oz soon because he seems to finishe the 4really fast and he keeps sucking at the bottle.

I think u mentioned in a previous post that he loves water! I know babies don't really need water, but doc said if it's a hot day and we are out ad about I can give him up to 4oz a day. And he actually likes to drink from the water bottle like mommy. He will fuss if I don't let him, so we had to get him a started zippy cup!

He loves to sit up and play, he can't sit on his own yet but he is almost there! He continues to love to play with our dog Scottie. He loves it! If he sits on our laps while at the dinner table he loves to grab anything he can get a hold of! Everything is a toy to him so we have to be careful! My mom says he is growing up so fast and he is such a smart baby doing things at such a young age.

Well that's all we have been up to today so far! I will post a 5mo pic when I take one later today, we r still in our pj's lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment