Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work in progress

Sleeping and playing with toes
Hey everyone, I still need to add some pics to the blog, but Im too lazy to turn on the computer and mess with pics. But I'm hoping to get it done this coming week! So Nicolas discovered his feet about 2weeks ago and is always grabbing them. Today he started trying to put them in his mouth it's hilarious! I have one pic where he was napping and he was grabbing his feet! I can't believe how much he has grown physically and mentally, he is such a smart and funny baby. Like when he coughs for attention, and now he grabs at things on the table, and he is a pro at rolling over now! He thinks playing with daddies beard is funny. He is very ticklish! And continues to yell for fun, last nite at a restaurant and this morning at church before mass started lol! Julian was like stick something in his mouth lol!! Oh and today I saw a diaper I saved from the hospital and I'm like omg it's sooo tiny!! Like I can't believe he was that tiny (tear).

No comments:

Post a Comment