Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Month

So we finally made it home!! I was so excited to finally be home with our baby boy! My mom helped do some cleaning around the house since we hadnt been home in a week! And Scottie our mini schnauzer stayed at her house. Nicolas was such a good baby that 1st day, he slept most of the time which gave me time to organize some stuff around the house.
We had lots of visitors of course! I feel lucky that he wasnt a colicy baby and he would eat, sleep, and poop.
During the night he would wake every 3 hours also, but it felt as if I didnt sleep 3 hours, felt more like 20 minutes of sleep and then it was time to get up and feed again! I feed him for about 30 minutes then burp him then either before or after every feeding I had to change his diaper because he had gone #1 and #2!!. Then time to swaddle him again so he could get back to sleep. It is a little draining especially since I was breastfeeding and there wasnt much Julian could help with.
The days would go by soooo fast! I felt like he was always in my arms because feeding time would come in a blink of an eye. I was a little sad that the days were going by so fast and my newborn would soon not be a newborn anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment