Thursday, August 19, 2010

Month 2

This month got much better and a little easier, your a little more on schedule and gotten used to the sleep deprivation!! lol!! It seems like before I knew it I didnt have to get out of bed and position the boppy to feed him. He sleeps in our bed ( I know some of you are like, what no way!!) so come feeding time we would stay laying down to feed and he would dose off after he was full, and his feedings would take as long anymore. So I felt like I was getting a little more rest. Also during this month he stopped pooping after every single feeding! So I didnt have to change him until we got up in the morning!
Nicolas didnt like tummy time!! Doctor and books say to put him on his tummy for him to start strenghening his neck! But he hated it!! I wasnt too worried because I also read most babies do hate it, and in the end they end up developing just fine!

At his 2 month check up he got 2 shots which gave him a little fever and his legs were sore! I felt so bad for the little guy! But that was only one afternoon and the next day he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment